The 10 Things You Must Know About Your Intervertebral Discs
2. COLLAGEN + the mineral Copper give disc tissue flexibility and elasticity. Collagen is essential for the structure of discs for both elasticity and rigidity. In fact a special form of copper placed upon the body has been shown to illicit the effects of copper internally. It is currently used in clothing material.
3. DIFFUSION NUTRIENT SOURCE. Tissues receiving nutrients by diffusion - disc, cartilage, ligament & bone - all have the lowest nutrient density furthest from it’s source.
4. LOW CORE NUTRIENT CONCENTRATION. Therefore the core of your disc has the lowest nutrient concentration. In fact, oxygen concentrations as low as 1% have been measured here. As with all tissues in the human body, cell structural viability requires nutrient concentration to remain above critical levels.
5. BLOOD SUPPLY IS OUTSIDE THE DISC. Tissues that rely on diffusion - discs, bone, ligaments, cartilage - have an abundant blood supply to their adjacent and surrounding tissues.
6. MEMBRANE FLUIDITY allows the efficient delivery of nutrients into and wastes out of your disc tissue while membrane rigidity will stops this in its tracks. Consider how fast any cell or tissue starved of nutrients, oxygen and the ability to eliminate wastes deteriorates, degenerates and dies. Disc tissue is no different. It is therefore vital that optimum environment for membrane fluidity is maintained. (This may be the secret key to unlock improvement in disc ....) Studies show that Omega 3 Fatty Acids are linked to maintenance of optimum cell membrane fluidity.
7. FIBRO CARTILAGINOUS JOINTS. Each disc forms fibro cartilaginous joint, performing the role of both tough ligament joining the vertebrae above and below together - while at the same time allowing movement of those vertebrae above and below.
8. GLYCOLYSIS. In discs cellular energy metabolism occurs mainly through glycolysis. They require glucose for survival, producing high rates of lactic acid in return - JUST LIKE YOUR MUSCLES.
9. DISC TIME CLOCK. Your discs have their own 24 hour body-clock. This is kept on-time and in-check by 604 specialized ‘circadian-rhythm’
10. MAGNETIC POWERED DISCS. Your discs create their own natural Electrostatic Repulsion Power - the magnetic charge that builds then repels bone and cartilage during movement. This happens at every articular joint in the human body.
Opposite charges at the joint ends of the vertebrae and the disc/cartilage naturally repel each one another when brought together under pressure - during movement. The greater the charge located at these areas - the greater the repulsion power.